<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6909649?origin\x3dhttp://danielboy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Smusaic Ann Siang Phototrip

This be my first Smusaic Phototrip despite the fact that I was suppose to have been in Smusaic since Vivace last year. Anyhoo, I didn't have a camera till after last term mah, so...

But the inclement weather was less than co-operative and we soon learnt that rainy skies do not a good phototrip make. And most of the photos, you'll realise, were not from around Ann Siang because we soon abandoned the phototrip to go see a photo exhibition at the National Library. Though the rain made it hard for us to take nice photos, it sure gave us much reason to eat at various places, which led some of the freshies to feel like they were in the Gourmet Club instead.

Nonetheless, here are the shots I managed to get.

zhen
珍的假不了 (Ironically, this was Photoshop-ed)

Three
Three

Smusiac Feet
Smusaic Feet

Space IBricks
Space. Bricks.

Space II
I was slow on this one, but I think it looks more interesting this way anyway what hor? Ok, shut up...

VanAdmin
A van. Admin building.

SmusaicSmusaic
Members of the Gourmet Club.

Horizontal VerticalTransisland
Horizontal Vertical. Transisland.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home