It's Econs Orientation Camp Day! aka Freshie Beoing Day!
I went to school today for two reasons.
One, to measure the relative feng shui of the different GSRs, as you guys already know from the last post.
Two, to take some pictures of the City Campus and about the area.
Unfortunately reason number two was cut short due to my malfunctioning camera (I know, it's only been like 3 months!). As a result I went to the BBQ finale of the Econs Orientation Camp instead. Luckily the camera was not entirely damaged, just erratically malfunctioning. So I was still able to take some photos. Notice however the total lack of pictures of freshies. Yes, it is that bad.
But anyway:


At the benches eating.


SMU and benches. The peeps.


Adrian and Monster. Adrian and Monster with camera shake.


The Manchi Monster acting cute. Close up profile of Monster.




The crew after the party getting drunk.
After getting drunk:


Marginally inebriated Master Jedi Jiamin showing young Padwan Ben how to wield his first light saber.


1 Comments:
pui pui again! - JM
Post a Comment
<< Home