How to stop masturbating...
Have a good old game of Water Polo of course!

Of particular interest:
"Avoid physical intimacy (heavy petting and "French kissing"). It can be difficult to stop in time."
WTF!?! And with scare quotes around French kissing no less! (To differentiate it from actual amorous French people vigourously kissing perhaps?) What do they think can possibly happen?
"Oh my Gawd! If you don't stop "French kissing" me, I might accidentally penetrate you... Argh! Oops, too late... damn it... Wanna play water polo?"
Thenuga pointed out that the girl in yellow seems to be wearing a bathing suit that stretches peculiarly far. I told her she's probably pregnant from all that "French kissing".


4 Comments:
I like the "Choose activities that are fun and will not tempt you into having sex." Implying, of course, that most sex is borne out of boredom.
"Wah lau, this date is damn sian lah. I'm so bored I have no choice but to have sex."
- Leon
Yeah, fun activities. Like monopoly or alcohol intoxication or heroin snorting. Those should keep you out of trouble.
ridiculously stupid and insensitive ad.
but its hilarious nonetheless =)
"Oh my Gawd! If you don't stop "French kissing" me, I might accidentally penetrate you... Argh! Oops, too late... damn it... Wanna play water polo?"
That is a good one from daniel. lolx. :D I can imagine the expression daniel's gonna give on his face. Muahahaha~~ Well, this is indeed hilarious. A great destress for me after a hard day from work. Thx man! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home