<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6909649?origin\x3dhttp://danielboy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, February 13, 2005

If serendipity exists

Maxwell Food Centre
4am Saturday 13th Feb 2005


You were queuing for fishball noodles when I first saw you. I was wearing a black t-shirt with denim jeans. I was with Audrey and Glen. Audrey gave the Auntie our order, which was virtually every permutation of fishball noodles possible (Auntie! 一碗不要辣椒要醋,一碗不要辣椒不要醋,一碗什么都要 hor ! 还有 hor ,你有什么面 hah?[Auntie: standby look]). The Auntie was totally befuddled and you were totally bemused. I caught you laughing. It was a true expression that I saw.

Later on you walked pass my table three times. First time smiling, second time seeming a little shy, third time with a friend. You left before I could get my foot out of my mouth.

I'm still shooting myself now for not approaching you there and then. Aiyah... I'm such a dud.

[UPDATE]
Serendipity does exist =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home