<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6909649?origin\x3dhttp://danielboy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Two weeks of depression can really ruin your diet you know. Yes shut up, I'm blaming it on the depression.

As you probably can already tell, I had been absent for quite a few weeks. Friends close to me during this period would know that I had been particularly depressed over the fact that I had been rejected by yet another scholarship selection committee (Also known as my very last chance at salvation from entering the porn industry to supplement my allowance in Uni). And since this Blog is a place specifically only for light-hearted funny (funny to me, not necessarily funny to you) events in my life or mild inanely amusing jibes about other people that I will actually want to remember, I have decided not to ever write anything here when I am in a suicidal frame of mind.

So if you ever find this page empty again for a long time in the future, I'm probably already dead. Or really really fat. Or robbing a Hagen Das outlet and being really really fat. Or running away from the police after I robbed a Hagen Das outlet and being really really fat. Or getting shot dead by policemen in pursuit of me because I was running away from them for robbing a Hagen Das outlet and being really really fat. (Hence concludes today's lesson on 'conjunctions'.)

PS: After much slobbering, unabashed self-promotion, and faculty spamming, I did manage to secure a pretty good scholarship. Hence ends my bout of depression. Yeh! Hurrah! SMU's gain; the porn industry's loss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home