New Year! New Classes! New Disease!
Went to school yesterday at 10 in the morning, thinking that I have a lesson in the morning. Alas, I don't have a lesson at 10 in the morning. It's in the evening ending at 10pm. Not in the morning beginning at 10am. Bummer.
So I had to bum around school till my next actual lesson which is at 3.30pm. Nyet.
Lunchtime at the Substation area coffeeshop place with Stupid Dick, Leafy and Manchi Monster. You Ji Mian (literally translated: oily chicken noodle) was uninspiring like the Superhosts on Channel U are uninspiring. Should have ordered Kway Chap. After, Manchi monster went off to torture her friends at a KTV lounge. Stupid Dick, Leafy and I went for our first class.
Said first class at 3.30pm was International Economics. After 3hrs of various countries with comparative advantages in Wheat/Cloth/Condoms/Lube/Dildos/and what-have-you, in a nipple-freezingly cold seminar room, I acquired a cold.
Sneeze sneeze sneeze. Time for Subway. Bought a Cold Cut Trio for $3.90 with a 10% student discount. Gave cashier 4 bucks. Got back 30 cents. Note to self, Subway cashier can't count and I can't be bothered.
Next lesson at 7pm at the seminar room next to the previous one. Just as nipple-freezingly cold. Nice to see almighty Prof TSK again. Not so nice to see Current Liability again (is he masochistic or just very brave?). Had to borrow Adrian's big bright yellow windbreaker to prevent nipples from freezing off. Current Liability still answering questions over me. At least he didn't answer Prof when Prof asked for my height. Not that he wouldn't, just that he probably didn't know.
Went home. Felt rather crummy. Sneeze sneeze sneeze.


1 Comments:
haha! you're hilarious!
all you need is one of the adidas jackets we have on the office rack!
anonymous bloghopper
Post a Comment
<< Home