Orientation, Serendipity and How do I buy that red shirt?
O-WEE-O to all. Orientation has just ended, and I'm already starting to miss my group, the lovely Miss Jac and Vanessa, my buddy group's facilitator, as well (She's sooo... cute! I want to adopt her! Her Milo fetish is so entertaining).
Particularly the gossipy girls (I might add: and I) who have managed to keep a certain O-WEE-O affair very alive and entertaining. (Not to mention the Anson/Jennifer affair [Where Anson and Jennifer refer to the same person] which I shall not mention now just yet)
What happened was Esther saw a girl, who looks like a boy, that looks like a pirate,whom she felt at-first-glance was a cute eligible boy, who isn't a girl, that doesn't look like a pirate. Which was highly ironic, not to mention coincidental, considering our group was going to make a pirate ship float. Before we could say 'Aiyee Aiyee Matie', they were having uncanny and unplanned rendezvous all over the campus.
One particular occurrence, at the 'Kung-Fu' telematch competition, had O-WEE-O and Esther in an awkward and heart-wrenching dance on the battlefield (another uncanny coincidence). Their attacks on each other were so reluctant it was almost heart-breaking to watch. When one of them, O-WEE-O, finally won by sheer fluke, her heart was perceptibly broken as she launched the forfeit cup of water clear to the right of Esther (and hence missing her completely).
Such serendipity, I could only wish for [sniggers].
Footnote: O-WEE-O is also known as the pirate song the inane Sam taught us.
"O-WEE-O, a pirate's life for me..." [ad nauseam]
As for how do I buy that red shirt, I just hope I get an O-WEE-O of my own in time, haha.
Will update again when I have photos to show and tell!


2 Comments:
nv thought i would came across this and nv knew u are so crap asin crap funny if u are who i think u are..
I think I know who you think I am, but I can't seem to think who you think I would think you are.
E-mail me at my profile page lah. Niaoz.
Post a Comment
<< Home