<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6909649?origin\x3dhttp://danielboy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, April 12, 2004

Bitching alert! Bitching alert!

Was at Slurp yesternight. DJ Antwone (pronounced: aunt-twuan) was a hottie and might want to consider modelling full-time, well because his DJing wasn't all that good... Ok that's me being kind 'cos he's a cutie - it sucks big time! How well does he suck you ask(hee..hee I made a funny)? It is somewhere between 'might as well have piped-in WKRZ' bad and 'Euro Techno Go! album' bad. I'm sure you get the idea.

And unfortunately, he was about the only guy at Zouk last night who didn't take off his shirt. Instead, Chen Seong and I were treated to naked Muscle Marys and Aunties galore. So much so that we thought we were dancing at Joo Chiat Market. (In fact, I think one of the Aunties actually asked me, "多少钱 har, boy?")

But honestly, I think a party organised by the Joo Chiat Wet Market Consortium would have better music... and prettier Aunties.